Cupcake Birthday Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cupcakes stamp sheet
- Brown ink pad
- Red ink pad
- 5"x7" red folded card
- 12"x12" cardstock: dark pink, ivory, red
- 12"x12" patterned paper
- 7" ribbon
- Foam squares
- Glue stick
- Paper trimmer or scissors
- Cut patterned paper to 63⁄4"x43⁄4". Glue to front of card.
- Cut dark pink cardstock to 6⁄4"x21⁄4". Glue flush to the bottom of first paper.
- Ink "chocolate • sweet • vanilla • strawberry • delicious •" stamp. Place stamp on the top left corner of the cut dark pink cardstock, stamp across to end. Repeat stamping horizontally, creating a pattern.
- Cut 6-3⁄4" ribbon. Glue where patterned paper & cardstock meet.
- Cut 2-1⁄4" square of red cardstock and 2" square of ivory cardstock. Glue 2" square to 21⁄4" square. Put foam squares on back and stick to front of the card so ribbon runs through the center of it. Refer to photo.
- Ink cupcake stamp and use it close to the top of the inner square. Underneath the cupcake, use stamp that says "Wishing You a Happy Birthday!"
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products