SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- The Paper Company Everyday Greetings stamp
- Note cards, envelopes
- Cardstock: blue, white, 3 shades pink
- Scrapbooking paper: small floral pattern
- Ink pads: blue, 2 shades pink
- 1/3 yd gingham ribbon
- Stickers: cupcakes, small flowers
- Paper trimmer
- Adhesive tabs
- Hole punch
- Craft knife
- Stamp message on white cardstock.
- Cut into a tag shape. Ink the edges with blue ink pad.
- Attach a small flower to the narrow end of the tag & punch a hole through the center.
- Cut 3" square of bright pink cardstock & mount it onto medium pink cardstock.
- Attach a cupcake sticker at the center.
- Wrap with a gingham ribbon. Slip on the tag, tie a knot & set aside.
- Create a double panel slightly smaller than note card, using the small floral and light pink papers. Attach to card. Attach cupcake square to it.
- Secure the tag to the card & add small flower near the bottom.
- Write party information on the inside.