1. Cut off the bottom two-thirds of the round Styrofoam® ball with the serrated knife.
2. Place a gold bead cap on the cupcake top and secure with a white pin. Continue until the whole top has been covered.
3. Cut a piece of gold wire about 6" long. Pierce the wire up through the cupcake to come out at the very top. Create a spiral curl of the tail end so it does not come all the way through the ball.
4. At the top of the cupcake, add the cherry bead and form a wrapped loop at the top.
5. Tie a piece of gold ribbon to the loop to hang.
6. Hot glue the ball into the cupcake liner.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.