SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Gold Filigree Bead caps
- White Pearl-tipped straight pins
- Round Styrofoam® ball
- Red “Cherry” bead
- Gold ribbon
- Gold 22-gauge wire
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Silver cupcake liner
- Wire cutters
- Serrated knife
1. Cut off the bottom two-thirds of the round Styrofoam® ball with the serrated knife.
2. Place a gold bead cap on the cupcake top and secure with a white pin. Continue until the whole top has been covered.
3. Cut a piece of gold wire about 6" long. Pierce the wire up through the cupcake to come out at the very top. Create a spiral curl of the tail end so it does not come all the way through the ball.
4. At the top of the cupcake, add the cherry bead and form a wrapped loop at the top.
5. Tie a piece of gold ribbon to the loop to hang.
6. Hot glue the ball into the cupcake liner.