1. Even out top and bottom edges of burlap by removing threads until you’ve removed one that is the entire width of fabric; trim off excess fabric threads.
2. Fold over the top of the burlap 4" and glue or sew in place
3. Draw on the face, and saturate 1" of burlap around it with Fray Check™, with waxed paper underneath. When dry, cut out face.
4. Cut a plate-sized circle of pink vinyl and trace on the same face pattern. Cut inside the lines, so the hole in the pink is slightly smaller than the burlap hole. Glue into place. Cut a black felt stem and glue to the pink circle. Add a white felt highlight.
5. Cut the cupcake cup from pink quilted fabric and glue strips of ribbon to resemble the fluting on a cupcake cup. Cut bottom at angles. Cut a pink felt cupcake to fit the cup size. Cut a black felt oval for a plate, supporting the cupcake. Glue all into place.
6. Glue rick rack legs to the plate.
7. Gather the raspberry tulle fabric so it is fluffy. Gather each end in a rubber band, and glue to the bottom edge of the pink felt cupcake, overlapping the top of the cup, and tucking the rubber banded ends under, to hide them. Continue working up the cupcake in graduated shades of pink to white. Add more glue to the layers to secure them to the pink felt, as necessary.
8. Thread narrow ribbon through the button holes, tie a knot, and glue the buttons to the tulle, as “sprinkles."
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.