1. Measure and cut a 9" circle from fabric. Using needle and thread, stitch a running stitch approx. 1/4" from raw edge of circle. Wrap fabric around foam ball and pull thread ends to gather. Distribute gathers evenly around ball and knot threads.
2. Glue cupcake into holder.
3. For cupcake "frosting", cut orange felt circle with a scalloped edge. Using needle and thread randomly space and sew on white beads to felt. Glue and attach felt "frosting" to top center of ball, allowing ends of frosting to extend out.
4. Stack buttons in order from largest to smallest, thread craft thread pieces through buttons, knot and trim ends. Glue buttons to center of frosting.
5. Insert pins into top of pincushion.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>