SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White frosted cupcakes, your favorite recipe or store bought
- 1 bag candy corn
- 1 bag mellocreme pumpkin
- 1 bag Sixlets® candies: green, black
- 1 bag Caramel Apple Pops™
- 1 pkg PEEPS® Ghost
- 1 bag Dubble Bubble® Gumballs
- Sunbursts® candy, autumn mix
- Wilton® vampire theme cupcake wraps
- Wilton® FoodWriter™, purple
DIRECTIONS for Fangtastic Candy Corn Cupcake:
1. Place pumpkin in center of cupcake.
2. Insert a ring of candy corn placed upside down around pumpkin.
3. Fill rest of cupcake with candy corn right side up.
DIRECTIONS for Here We Go Haunting Cupcake:
1. Using FoodWriter™, write RIP on Caramel Apple Pop™; tilt up so it runs slightly. Let dry.
2. Insert toothpick in bottom of ghost and then push into cupcake.
3. Cut off part of sucker stick then place as tombstone next to ghost.
4. Place 3 black Dubble Bubble® Gumball “ghouls” on cupcake
5. Fill rest of cupcake top with green Sixlets®.
DIRECTIONS for Creepy Crawly Cupcake:
1. Place 5 green Dubble Bubble® Gumballs onto cupcake for spider back, dip top piece in frosting to stick, and add several Sunbursts® for color.
2. Add 1 black Sixlets® for neck and 1 black Dubble Bubble® Gumball for head.
3. Create legs by lining up black Sunbursts®.
Insert all cupcakes into Wilton® vampire theme cupcake wrappers.