Customized Gift Wrap
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® papercrafting supplies: Fuse Creativity System® Fuse Design Set® Round N Round Circle Punch (medium)
- Paper trimmer
- Razor sharp scissors
- Patterned paper
1. Wrap gift with a solid color wrapping paper using the razor sharp scissors.
2. Measure the length of your package and cut a piece of solid coordinating cardstock measuring 3½" x length of your package. Adhere right-aligned leaving a 1" margin. Then create a swirl border using the Fuse.
3. Punch 5 circles from solid cardstock using the Medium Round N Round Squeeze Punch.
4. Adhere circles to the underside of a piece of 5" x 7" patterned paper to create a mini scalloped edge. Allowing some circles to overhang the edge more than others will give it a more whimsical look.
5. Adhere swirl border over the solid cardstock and adhere the patterned paper with scalloped border, left aligned.
6. Add a chipboard embellishment to coordinate with the theme of your gift along with a coordinating ribbon to overlap where the papers meet.
7. Finish off with a sentiment sticker and any additional embellishments.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products