SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Whimsical World stack
- 12"x12" green cardstock sheet
- 12"x12" brown cardstock sheet
- 4"x6" photo (horizontal/landscape orientation)
- 1" brown & cream chipboard letters
- Black & white bakers twine
- Paper crafting adhesive (including adhesive foam squares)
- Paper trimmer
1. Select 4 prints from the whimsical world stack. Cut the first to 11"x11" and adhere it to the center of the second print. This will be the base of the layout.
2. Cut the next print to 6"x6". Mount it on the brown cardstock sheet and cut it out, leaving a 1/8" cardstock border on all sides. Adhere this to the bottom left area of the layout base, 1" in from the bottom and left sides of the largest print.
3. Cut the next print to 3"x7". Mount it on the green cardstock sheet and cut it out, leaving a 1/8" cardstock border on all sides. Adhere this vertically to your layout, 1-1/4" in from the top and 2" in from the right side of the page.
4. Mount the photo on the brown cardstock sheet and cut out, leaving a 1/8" cardstock border on all sides. Mount this in the center of the layout.
5. Cut out ladybugs and flowers from assorted prints in the stack. Mount them as desired around and/or in the middle of the layout. Pop up some of the elements while adhering them in place with the adhesive foam squares to give the overall look more visual interest.
6. Add journaling to the right of the photo using the chipboard letters. Cut a 1"x5" strip from the stack and adhere this just below the photo and the journaling.