Cute as a Button Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Day-to-Day Photo Real Stack
Photo Frame Template
- Two 12"x12" sheets white cardstock
- White chipboard letter: 1" or taller
- Alpha rub-ons
- Alphabet sticker letters
- 4"x6" photo
- 6 buttons
- Scoring tool
- Corner rounder
- Paper trimmer
- Papercrafting adhesive
Refer to photo.
1. Select 4 prints. Cut the first one to 11¾"x11¾"; adhere directly in the middle of first sheet of white cardstock.
2. Cut the next 3 prints: (Print A) chalk 11¼"x11¼"; (Print B) buttons 11¼" x4" and (Print C) 11¾"x1-3⁄8". Adhere (Print A) directly in the middle of 12"x12" page. Adhere (Print B) flush against the top and corresponding edges of (Print A); adhere (Print C) directly beneath (Print B).
3. Print and cut out the Photo Frame Template. Trace this onto the second cut-out sheet of white cardstock. Round the corners of the photo and adhere this directly to the middle of the cardstock frame. Adhere this set to the left side of the page, 1/4" in from the left and 3¾" down from the top.
4. Choose a 12"x1" strip of printed paper. Beginning 2-3⁄8" into the paper, make 7 accordion folds. Trim and cut the end in a V leaving a 1-3⁄8" section at the end of the paper, including the cut at the end. Repeat with a 1"x12" strip of white cardstock, beginning 3¼" into the cardstock; make 8 accordion folds and leave a 2½" section at the end of the paper, including the V cut.
5. Finish the page by adding buttons, rub-on letters, alphabet sticker letters and chipboard letters.