1. Cover work surface with wax paper for easy cleanup.
2. Using a sponge brush, lightly spread Fabric Fusion on a 1" section of shoe, starting on the front toe area.
3. Dab a small amount of Fabric Fusion on back of button, then place on area of shoe with adhesive. Start with large buttons first, then fill in with assorted smaller sizes.
4. Once the first square inch has been filled, repeat steps, working from the front towards the back until shoe is covered.
5. Allow shoes to dry.
6. Add any extra buttons to layer on top of the first set or fill in any gaps as needed. Allow to dry completely.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.