Cutest Little Monkey Layout
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Patchwork Remarks Stickers
- Dear Lizzy Camera fabric sticker
- Red chevron paper
- Red polka-dot paper
- Yellow polka-dot paper
- Navy cardstock
- Light blue cardstock
- Gray cardstock
- Red/white baker‘s twine
- Star punch (or scissors to cut your own stars)
- Gray thread
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Foam dots
1. Use red chevron paper as the background
2. Cut navy cardstock to 10-1/2“ square. Stitch to center of chevron paper with gray thread.
3. Cut a strip of yellow polka dot paper 3“ x 11-1/2“ – stitch to left side of layout, 1/2" from left edge.
4. Cut a block of gray cardstock 4“ x 9-1/2“ and place 1/2“ from left edge of yellow paper, centered between top and bottom of page.
5. Cut a strip of light blue cardstock 1/2“ x 10-1/2“ – place on left side of gray block and stitch into place.
6. Add letter stickers for title/journaling.
7. Tie red and white baker‘s twine around the bottom of the gray block (use a paper piercer to make the holes through the entire layout).
8. Add two 6“ x 4“ photos as shown.
9. Punch or cut five small stars from the edge of a piece of yellow polka-dot paper (about 4“ x 2“). Tuck the block under the bottom photo.
10. Add two of the stars (with foam dots) on the gray title block.
11. Punch two additional stars from yellow polka-dot paper and light blue paper – add these stars onto the gray block as shown.
12. Use foam dots to place additional red and blue stars over the negative punched portion of the yellow block at the bottom of the layout.
13. Tuck a small piece of red polka-dot paper and a small piece of gray cardstock under the bottom photo, on top of the yellow block.
14. Cut a 1-3/4“ x 2-1/2“ block from yellow polka-dot paper – cut a notch in the bottom to create a banner flag.
15. Cut a 1-1/2“ x 3-1/2“ block from red polka-dot paper – cut a notch in the bottom to create a banner flag.
16. Layer the two flags near the top right corner of the navy cardstock block, overlapping the top photo – add stitching and/or staples to secure.
17. Place camera sticker over banner flags to complete.