Dad Gift Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Prairie Kraft thickers
- Wooden tree embellishments
- Teal cardstock
- Brown cardstock – or box
- Brown ribbon
- Brown thread
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- 3“ circle punch
- Foam dots
1. Create a box or cover a box with brown cardstock – the box is approximately 5“ x 3-1/2“ x 1-1/2“.
2. Punch a 3“ circle from aqua cardstock.
3. Machine stitch around the edges of the circle free-style using brown thread.
4. Add a wooden tree embellishment to the center of the circle.
5. Add two “d‘s“ on either side of the tree to spell “DAD“.
6. Place circle in the center of the box lid.
7. Tie brown ribbon around the box.