Daddy's Little Girl Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Colorbok Around the Block Paper:
- 1 Baby Quilt
- 1 Baby Talk
- 1 Teal Blanket
- Scrap Essentials Rub-On Matchbook, Family
- Ribbon, approx. 30" total
- White cardstock
- Sand paper
- Acid-free adhesive
- Photo of choice
- Trim photo to 5"x7" and adhere onto white cardstock cut to 5-1?4"x7-1?4". Adhere the matted photo to the green polka dot side of the Baby Talk paper as shown.
- Cut three 2"x3" pieces of Teal Blanket paper.
- Cut three 2"x3" pieces of Baby Talk paper.
- Rub the edges of these pieces with sand paper to give them a soft, worn look. Place these pieces on the page as shown. Alternate the colors and patterns to create a "quilt" look.
- Trim coordinating ribbon into two pieces. Make one piece 16" and the other 14" in length. Adhere 1/4" of the end of each ribbon to the back of the page, 2" from the bottom edge. Wrap the ribbon around to the front of the page and tie into a bow. Trim the edges at an angle to give bow a finished look.
- Choose a coordinating phrase, such as "Daddy's little girl," from the Rub-On Matchbook and place it under the photograph.