Dad's Hands-On Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars Squeeze Punches:
- High Five Medium, Funky Love Extra Large
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- 12"x12" Patterned papers:
- 1 teal, 1 blue, 2 brown
- White acrylic paint
- Alphabet stickers
- Using a piece of 12"x12" brown paper as the base of layout, adhere a 6-1/4"x8-1/2" photo in the upper left hand corner approximately 1/4" from the top and left side.
- Adhere three 2"x3" photos in the lower right hand corner of layout as shown.
- Mat another 2"x3" photo on teal patterned paper. The mat size should be 2-1/8"x3-1/8". Adhere matted photo in the lower left corner of large photo, approximately 1/8" from the bottom and left side.
- Cut an additional strip of brown paper to 11"x1-1/4". Using Fiskars High Five Medium Squeeze Punch, punch seven hand shapes down the length of the strip. Punches are spaced approximately every 1/2".
- Cut a strip of blue patterned paper the same size as the brown strip, 11"x1-1/4". Adhere to layout centered between large photo and smaller strip of photos.
- Using Fiskars Adhesive Foam Squares, adhere punched brown strip to top of blue patterned paper strip so that it gives the punches added depth and dimension.
- Add alphabet stickers to create title below the large photos and above the row of smaller photos.
- Using Fiskars Funky Love Extra Large Squeeze Punch, punch a heart shape from teal cardstock. Paint edges of punched heart with white paint. Allow paint to dry and adhere above title as shown.