Notes: Knit with A; purl with B (leaving a 3" tail and using every hole at top edge of ruffle yarn). Carry yarns up the side at end of each round, skipping a hole of B at beginning of next B round.
1. Cast on 100 stitches with A; join, placing marker at beginning of row.
2. Knit 10 rows with A.
3. Rows 1, 3, 5: Purl with B
4. Rows 2, 4: Knit with A.
5. Rows 6 – 9: Knit with A.
6. Repeat rows 1 through 9 three times.
7. Rows 1, 3: Purl with B.
8. Rows 2: Knit with A.
9. Bind off purlwise with B using every hole at top edge of B.
10. With A and yarn needle, sew bottom purse seam.
11. Finish ends of A and B.
12. With needle and thread, sew ribbon to inside top edge of purse, being careful to not “gather" purse fabric.
13. Using needle and thread, attach handles just below inside top edge of purse.
14. Tie ribbon bow and sew to purse.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>