- Boxwood bush
- 3 wild daisy sprays
- 3 wild berry sprays
- 1 spool sparkle satin ribbon
- 1 bunch 26" bamboo branch
- White floral tape
- Green floral tape
- Flower stems scraps or sturdy wire
- Glue gun, glue sticks
- Wire cutters or craft knife
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Trim daisies to expose stems.
2. Cut berry sprays into 3 pieces – one long stem and two short. Lengthen the short pieces with a scrap of stem or sturdy wire and tape.
3. Hold boxwood bush with one stem dead center & others equal distance from the sides to form a triangle.
4. Trim bamboo branches. Each stem can be cut almost in half for multiple placements. Add to bouquet.
5. Add 2 wild berry sprays near the center. Use the rest on the perimeter.
6. Hold bouquet together with green tape. Overwrap with white tape.
7. Glue reserved daisies to fill voids.
8. Cut 1/2 yd of ribbon. Glue raw edge to bouquet handle. Tightly wind down, then up. Glue in place.
9. Add snips of flowers & leaves to hide glue.