Daisy Egg Topiaries
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam™ brand foam:
Three 3" eggs
Three 2½" balls
- Silk daisy bushes: 2 purple, 2 lavender, 2 pink
- 3" decorative take-out container boxes
- Sheer ribbon
- One 1/4" wood dowel
- Green acrylic paint
- Low-temp glue gun & glue sticks
1. Glue a 2½" ball inside each box and close the lid. Use the end of the scissors to cut a small hole through the center of the box lid for the dowel to be inserted.
2. Cut dowel into three 6" lengths and paint them green. Set aside to dry.
3. Pull the blossoms from the bushes and glue similarly colored blossoms to completely cover each of the eggs.
4. Stick the dowels through the holes in the box lids and into the balls of Styrofoam inside. Glue the eggs on the other end. Secure with low-temp glue. Tie a ribbon around the dowels at the top of the box. Cut leaves from the bushes and insert a few of them into the bottom of each egg, securing with low-temp glue.