Daisy Mae Belle's Toilet Paper Roll and Ribbon Pumpkins
Project Courtesy of: Hometalk’s DIY Homecrafts
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 roll of toilet paper
- 3 yds of 2-1/2" wide ribbon
- 18" of green burlap ribbon
- 5" stick
1. Cut 8 strips of 2 1/2" wide ribbon, 13" long.
2. Push each piece of ribbon in the top and bottom of the toilet paper roll.
3. Add the ribbon strips one at a time from opposite sides until the roll is completely covered.
4. Cut 3 strips of the green burlap ribbon 6" long. Cut the ends at an angle. Push the green burlap ribbon into the top of the roll.
5. Push the stick into the top of the roll.