SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® ColorShot® Instant Fabric Color:
- Gold Shimmer
- Silver Shimmer
- Black T-shirt
- Freezer paper
- Pencil for sketching
- Craft knife
- Iron a large piece of freezer paper to inside front of shirt. This creates a stable painting surface and prevents paint from bleeding through to back of shirt.
- Sketch a large abstract flower design on another large piece of freezer paper and cut out with craft knife to create stencil. Iron onto front of shirt.
- Lay out shirt on covered work surface and mask off all areas not to be painted with freezer paper.
- Spray petals with Silver Shimmer, applying in several light coats, rotating nozzle to achieve petal “folds.”
- Spray center of flower with Gold Shimmer, masking off Silver painted areas first.
- Allow to dry and remove stencil and freezer paper.