- Fleece: 2 yds gray; 1 yd yellow; 1/4 yd orange
- 2 yds lightweight iron-on interfacing
- Fabric glue
- Sewing machine & basic sewing supplies
- Iron, pressing surface & pressing cloth
CUTTING: 71⁄2" circles: 46 from gray,
23 from yellow, 23 from interfacing.
1. Trace flower pattern onto interfacing. Iron interfacing to 23 gray circles, following manufacturer’s directions. Cut out flower shape.
2. Place yellow circle between gray solid & flower circles. Stipple stitch gray area of flower circle.
3. Stitch petal lines on yellow flower. Cut narrow strips of orange fleece & pull to curl. Stitch to flowers.
4. Arrange finished circles in lines of 10 in the center, 8 centered on the top side & 5 on bottom. Overlap edges randomly, keeping 3 rows.
5. Stitch overlapped edges. Finished size 60"x24". Add more circles for a longer length.