SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Americana® Gloss Enamels: light pink, dark pink, orange
- Deco Art black glass paint marker
- Clear glass plates & drinking glasses
- Rubbing alcohol
- Paintbrush & basin
- Protected work surface
1. Prepare glass to be painted by wiping surface with rubbing alcohol.
2. Paint medium to large circles using the three colors of the Americana Gloss Enamels. Allow paint to dry for 15 minutes.
3. Draw dandelion design on top of painted circles using the Deco Art black glass paint marker.
4. Follow manufacturer' directions on paint product with the lowest temperature to make glassware dishwasher safe.
Tip: If applying design to the back of a plate. Draw the dandelion design using the Deco Art black glass paint marker prior to painting the circles.