SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® crocheting supplies:
- Fun Fur® Yarn, 4 skeins Sterling
- Crochet hook, size K-10.5
- Large-eyed blunt needles, set of 6
12 dc = about 4". Be sure to check your gauge. When you match the gauge in a pattern, your project will be the size specified in the pattern and the materials specified in the pattern will be sufficient. If it takes you less stitches and rows to make a 4" square, try using a smaller size hook or needles; if more stitches and rows, try a larger size hook or needles.
1. Scarf is worked with 2 strands of Fun Fur® held together.
2. Scarf is crocheted with a small hook to create a dense fabric.
With 2 strands held together, ch 19.
Row 1: Dc in 4th ch from hook (beg ch counts as dc), dc in each ch across — 15 sts at the end of this row.
Row 2: Ch 3 (counts as dc), turn, dc in each st across.
Repeat Row 2 until piece measures about 40" from beg. Fasten off.
Weave in ends.
beg = begin(s)(ning), ch(s) = chain(s), dc = double crochet
Finished size about 6"x40"