SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Darice® Self-Stick Rhinestones
- Felt – Black, Black Sparkle, White, Red Patterned
- Alphabet template or computer-generated letters
- Black glitter glue
- White pencil
- Pinking shears
1. Cut out stocking shape from Red patterned felt, using pinking shears. Cut out cuff from White felt, with pinking shears. Fold the cuff over the top of the stocking, and glue into place. Outline the cuff and the stocking with “stitch" lines of Black glitter glue.
2. Trace a monogram from an alphabet template onto Black felt with a white pencil. Alternatively, find a font on the computer for the monogram, enlarge it to desired size, and print it out in light gray. Cut the shapes out and outline on Black felt. Cut out the Black letters, and decorate with rhinestones. Glue them to the front of the cuff. Glue a loop to the back of the cuff.
3. Cut a strip of Black sparkle felt for belt and buckle. Cut the belt with pinking shears and the buckle with scissors. Stud the buckle with rhinestones. Glue the belt just under the cuff, and the buckle onto the belt, under the monogram. Add additional small rhinestones for the buckle prong. Allow glue to dry, and then hang.