Supplies and Tools:
20" antique gold chain
32" black chain
4mm black round beads, 4 pcs
Silver toggle clasp, 1 set
4mm silver jump rings, 6 pcs
2" silver eyepins, 2 pcs
1. Cut twenty 15" lengths of black chain and ten 2" lengths of antique gold chain.
2. Connect the chains in the following pattern: black chain, antique gold chain and black chain. Open/close the links
to connect them together. There should be 10 total chain strands.
3. Attach three jump rings together and connect to a toggle clasp end. Repeat for the other half of the toggle clasp.
4. Open the loop of eyepin and slide on a chain strand. Close the link. Thread on another strand, a black bead, two
strands, a black bead, one strand, a jump ring from one of the strands in Step 3, one strand, a black bead, two
strands, a black bead, two strands, then form a loop. The last chain strand should sit in the loop of the eyepin.
5. Repeat Step 3 for the other side of the bracelet.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.