SupplieS & ToolS:
20" antique gold chain
32" black chain
4mm black round beads, 4 pcs
Silver toggle clasp, 1 set
4mm silver jump rings, 6 pcs
2" silver eyepins, 2 pcs
1. Cut twenty 15" lengths of black chain and ten 2" lengths of antique gold chain.
2. Connect the chains in the following pattern: black chain, antique gold chain and black chain. Open/close the links
to connect them together. There should be 10 total chain strands.
3. Attach three jump rings together and connect to a toggle clasp end. Repeat for the other half of the toggle clasp.
4. Open the loop of eyepin and slide on a chain strand. Close the link. Thread on another strand, a black bead, two
strands, a black bead, one strand, a jump ring from one of the strands in Step 3, one strand, a black bead, two
strands, a black bead, two strands, then form a loop. The last chain strand should sit in the loop of the eyepin.
5. Repeat Step 3 for the other side of the bracelet.
Created by Cousin Corporation of America
back to top