David Tutera Celebrate Card: Amour 12”x12” Scrapbook Layout
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- David Tutera Celebrate:Step 2 A2 Diecut Oval Asst. (blue)Step 2 A7 Lace Linked Asst. (black)Step 3 Embellishment Kit, Love
- 12'x12' vanilla cream cardstock
- 12'x12' dark red pre-embossed cardstock
- Black & white bakerʼs twine
- 4'x6' vertical photo
- 3'x4' vertical photo
- Silver mini-brad (1)
- Foam dimensional adhesive
1. Use 12'x12' cream cardstock as the base for layout.
2. Trim Dark Red Pre-Embossed cardstock to a 9'x9' square. Adhere to layout in the middle of the page.
3. Adhere Lace Linked Step 2 layer to red cardstock in the top right corner.
4. Place wallet sized photo behind Step 2 Diecut Oval layer. Adhere to layout in top right corner, slightly angled.
5. Adhere 4"x6" photo to layout in top left corner, slightly angled and overlapping the Step 2 Diecut Oval layer.
6. Select assorted heart shapes from cardstock sheets in collection. Arrange hearts in a line across bottom of layout. Adhere hearts to layout.
7. Select the 'Love' chipboard shape from the chipboard sheet in the collection. Adhere to layout on the bottom left side, on the corner of the photo.
8. Select the 'You Make the World a Better Place' sticker from the sticker sheet. Adhere it to the layout in the bottom right corner using foam dimensional adhesive.
9. Add a length of black and white bakerʼs twine to top right corner of the layout. Tuck the twine slightly underneath the 4'x6' photo. Adhere twine to layout using adhesive. Attach a brad to the right side of the twine.
10. Add cardstock birds, and heart to the top of the twine.
11. Select the 'love' stamp shape from the chipboard sheet. Adhere to the bottom right side of the Step 2 Diecut Oval layer.
12. Select banner shapes from cardstock sheets in collection. Trim banners and add to the top left side of the layout, overlapping the 4'x6' photo. Add alphabet sticker titles to the banners.
13. Select the 'Amour' shape from the chipboard sheet. Add underneath the cardstock banner on layout.