David Tutera Celebrate Card: Happy Everything Wall Hanger
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- David Tutera Celebrate:Step 1 A2 Glitter White CardStep 2 A2 Lace Doily Asst.Step 3 Embellishment Kit, HolidayStep 3 Kraft Labels
- Black frame with two 6'x4' mat openings
- Black & white bakerʼs twine
- Foam dimensional adhesive
- Black letter stickers
1. Disassemble photo frame. Remove photo mat from frame. Discard glass from the frame. Adhere Step Two Lace Doily layers under the photo mat openings. Adhere Step One White Glitter card to back of Lace Doily Layer. Re-insert photo mat into frame.
2. Adhere assorted colors of cardstock pennant shapes to center of photo mat- enough to spell out “EVERYTHING." Add letter stickers to pennant shapes. Run a thin line of glue over the top of the pennants, and adhere black and white bakerʼs twine to pennant tops.
3. Select monthly chipboard circles, and add to frame as shown, adhering with foam dimensional adhesive.
4. Cut kraft label in half, and adhere to top right side of photo mat. Add alphabet letter stickers to spell out “HAPPY."
5. Add 2 kraft colored pennant shapes to bottom right hand corner of photo mat. Add small white hearts to embellish pennants.