David Tutera Celebrate Card: Happy New Year
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- David Tutera Celebrate:Step 1 A2 Bright Patterned cardbaseStep 2 A2 Small Dot AssortmentStep 3 Embellishment Kit, HolidayStep 3 Mini TagsStep 3 A2 Border Strips
- Adhesive rhinestones
- Foam dimensional adhesive
1. Select gray patterned Step 1 card as base.
2. Select one yellow small dot sheet from assortment pack and trim down to fit card base approximately 4'x5'.
3. Select border strip, trim off 1/2', and adhere to bottom of small dot layer.
4. Adhere two small scrolls from Holiday embellishment kit in bottom left corner and layer “you did it" sentiment over them.
5. Tie three silver mini tags with twine and hang from yellow dot layer.
6. Select three stars from the Holiday embellishment kit and sand.
7. Layer stars on top of mini silver tags. Adhere the middle star with foam adhesive.