David Tutera Celebrate Card: "For You" Butterfly Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- David Tutera Celebrate:Step 1 A2 Patterned Bright Card Set (green)Step 2 A2 Diecut Circle WhiteStep 2 A7 Bulk Sheets Asst (yellow)Step 3 Embellishment Kit, Flowers & Butterflies
- Foam dimensional adhesive
- Adhesive pearls
- Adhesive rhinestones
1. Select green dot card from Bright Step 1 Card set.
2. Select Diecut Circle Step 2 layer. From Step 2 Bulk Layer, select a yellow layer. Cut small sections of yellow cardstock and adhere behind the cut out flowers of the Step 2 Diecut Circle layer.
3. Adhere Diecut Circle Step 2 layer to Step 1 card using foam dimensional adhesive.
4. Select 'For You' shape from chipboard sheet. Attach to bottom of cut out circle.
5. Select two butterfly shapes from cardstock shapes, layer, and adhere in center of diecut circle shape.
6. Embellish with adhesive pearls, additional cardstock flowers and adhesive rhinestones.