David Tutera Celebrate Card: "For You" Flower Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- David Tutera Celebrate:Step 2 A7 Emboss Swirl Asst (Green)Step 2 A7 Lace Linked Asst. (Silver)Step 3 Embellishment Kit, Flowers and Butterflies
- Box template, die cut or electronic cutting file
- Foam dimensional adhesive
- Adhesive pearls
- Adhesive rhinestones
- Wooden skewers
- Floral foam
- Kraft shredded filler
1. Using a die-cut, electronic cutting machine or template, cut box from A-7 Emboss Swirl Step Two layer. Sand cardstock. Assemble and adhere box.
2. Trim A-7 Step two Lace Linked layer to create box band. Adhere band to box.
3. Add chipboard 'FOR YOU' to box band.
4. Add yellow butterfly and yellow flower from cardstock shapes to chipboard piece.
5. Attach cardstock flowers to wooden skewers using foam dimensional adhesive. Add leaves if desired.
6. Insert small section of floral foam into cardstock box.
7. Insert flower skewers into floral foam.
8. Add kraft shred to top of flower box.
9. Add rhinestones and pearls to flower centers.