David Tutera Celebrate Card: Party Gift Bag and Tag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- David Tutera Celebrate:Step 2 A-7 Layer Edge Stamp Asst.Step 2 A2 Layer Emboss Swirl Asst.Step 3 Embellishment Kit, Happy BirthdayStep 3 Assorted Tags, Dark
- White photo corners
- Kraft gift bag
- Tissue paper
- Red bakerʼs twine
- Foam dimensional adhesive
- Yellow adhesive gemstones
- Sand-it Gadget
1. Adhere the stamp edge Step 2 layer to gift bag.
2. Slightly trim the Step 2 Emboss Swirl layer, sand, and adhere to the stamp edge layer. Add white photo corners.
3. Select elements as shown from Happy Birthday Embellishment kit. Sand all elements.
4. Adhere a length of David Tutera twine to top of Step Two layer approximately 1/2' from the top. Adhere pennants to twine, add stars to pennants. Add twine to bottom of Step Two layer approximately 1/2' from the bottom.
5. Cut multiple colored cake shapes into layers. Attach to Step Two using foam dimensional adhesive. Add candle and title letters.
6. Select the cupcake from the chipboard shapes. Adhere to green Step Three tag. Tie to bag top using red bakerʼs twine.
7. Add yellow adhesive gemstones as shown.