David Tutera Celebrate Card: Holiday Topiary
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- David Tutera™:Celebrate Step 2 Layer A2 Lace Floral Asst. (pink)Celebrate Step 2 Layer A2 Emboss Damask Asst. (lime green)Celebrate Step 2 Layer A7 Emboss Swirl Asst. (green, red)Celebrate Step 2 Layer A7 Emboss Combo Silver Metallic
- 2" circle craft punch or template
- Metal bucket
- Wooden dowel (painted silver, if desired)
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Green paper shred
- Floral foam
- Pink gingham ribbon
1. Using a 2" circle craft punch, or template create 2" circles from selected Celebrate Card Step 2 Layers.
2. Fold 2" circles upward on three sides to create a perfect triangle in the center of the circle.
3. Using a hot glue gun, adhere four folded circles together to create a half ball for the top of the topiary. Repeat for bottom of topiary. Set aside.
4. Adhere eight folded circles together, alternating orientation of folded circles to create a chain.
5. Glue ends of adhered chain together to create a ring.
6. Adhere the top of the topiary to the top of the ring. Repeat for the bottom of the topiary.
7. Choose where you would like to place the dowel, and gently pull apart the seam of the adhered circles to insert the dowel. Apply a small amount of adhesive to keep the dowel in place.
8. Insert small section of floral foam into bottom of bucket.
9. Insert wooden dowel into floral foam.
10. Using a hot glue gun, adhere green paper shred to top of bucket, and around dowel.
11. Tie bottom of topiary with a section of gingham ribbon.