Dawn of a New Day Layout
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Core’dinations 12” x 12” Cardstock:
- Vintage Bloom
- Bright White
- 110 lb Premium White
- Core’dinations Tags: Large Fashion, White
- Core’dinations 12” x 12” paper:
- Orange Flower
- Orange Geo Circle
- Dark Blue Large Dot
- Dark Blue Plaid
- Light Blue Stripe
- Alphabet stickers or die cuts
- Decorative edge scissors
- Cloud punches, large and small
- Sewing machine - (optional)
- Basic sewing supplies
- Paper trimmer & scissors
- Die cutting machine - (optional)
1. Trim white cardstock to a 11-1/2" square.
2. To make sunburst: Cut five "rays" various designs of patterned paper, trimming the edges with decorative zig-zag edge scissors or border punch. Adhere to white cardstock.
3. Adhere ribbon to the dark blue "rays" and stitch over the ribbon. Add another zig-zag stitch to the left hand border of the orange.
4. Punch large and small clouds from vellum, adhere.
5. Adhere the white cardstock to the layout base.
6. Assemble remainder of layout with dark blue tag and Decorative Scallop Edge white tag behind picture at the bottom, left corner of the layout. And then adhere an orange tag to the top, right corner of the layout.
7. Use electronic cutting machine, die-cutting machine or letter stickers to create the title and adhere as shown.