Days 'til Christmas Pallet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Walnut Hollow® Rustic Pallet, 11-1/2"x11"
- DecoArt® Americana® Tuscan Red, Holly Green
- 2" alphabet stencil
- Small round brush
- 6mm decorative twine: red & green
- Decorative knob
- Manila tags (25)
- Christmas decorative paper
- Paper trimmer
- Ivory paper (1 sheet)
- Marker pens: green & black
- Tape runner
- Large screw eyes (2)
- Pencil & ruler
- Drill & bit
1. Use ruler and pencil to pencil in stencil letters to spell “Days ‘til Christmas”. If the stencil you chose includes some designs, add those to the bottom slat using pencil.
2. Use a small round brush with the paint to add the lettering and decorative designs.
3. Drill hole for decorative knob with correct size bit. Attach knob to Pallet.
4. Attach screw eyes on back of Pallet. Thread both red and green decorative twine through screw eyes and tie knots for hanging.
5. Adhere layered decorative paper and ivory paper to manila tags with tape runner.
6. Use marker pens to add numbers 1-25. Also make little stitch lines around border of ivory paper.
7. Tie knots at the top of the tag strings and hang on knob in reverse order for the countdown to Christmas.
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to BagCOLOR:View Details