1. Use ruler and pencil to pencil in stencil letters to spell “Days ‘til Christmas”. If the stencil you chose includes some designs, add those to the bottom slat using pencil.
2. Use a small round brush with the paint to add the lettering and decorative designs.
3. Drill hole for decorative knob with correct size bit. Attach knob to Pallet.
4. Attach screw eyes on back of Pallet. Thread both red and green decorative twine through screw eyes and tie knots for hanging.
5. Adhere layered decorative paper and ivory paper to manila tags with tape runner.
6. Use marker pens to add numbers 1-25. Also make little stitch lines around border of ivory paper.
7. Tie knots at the top of the tag strings and hang on knob in reverse order for the countdown to Christmas.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.