Dazzling Back-To-School T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One-Step Fashion Dyes: black, red
- 200-300 Clear Glam-It-Up! Iron-On Crystals
- Cordless Heat-Setting Tool
- Fashion Art Tweezers
- White cotton T-shirt
- Plastic tablecloth or trash bag
- Rubber gloves
- Computer & printer
- Chalk pencil
- Washing machine & dryer
Read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wash T-shirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
- Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth or trash bag. Lay damp T-shirt on prepared surface.
- Wearing rubber gloves, add water to dye bottles to lines indicated. Replace caps tightly and shake bottles until dye is dissolved.
- Squeeze black dye onto top right corner of the T-shirt in a random, jagged pattern.
- Squeeze out red dye onto remaining portion of T-shirt, completely covering white.
- Cover T-shirt with plastic tablecloth or trash bag and let sit 4-6 hours. Wash in a large load of water with a small amount of laundry soap then dry in dryer.
- Use a computer to type and print out the word SENIORS 10 in your favorite font. Flip paper over and trace lines with chalk pencil. Position paper chalk side down onto t-shirt and rub hands over paper, transferring word in chalk onto shirt. Remove paper.
- Use Fashion Art Tweezers to fill in SENIORS 10 with iron-on crystals. Adhere crystals to shirt with Cordless Heat-Setting Tool following package instructions.