1. Lay fabric on cutting mat. To minimize shift while cutting, tape edges and/or use fabric weights. Trim off selvage.
2. Measure 15" wide and cut all 9’.
3. Measure in 5" from each edge and mark all the way down with sewing chalk or baste all the way down both lines. (TIP: Leave thread on the spool to eliminate rethreading.)
4. Roll hem stitch and serge all the way around the scarf.
5. Using sewing machine, straight stitch center lines with elastic thread in the bobbin and with blue thread in top stitch.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>