Dear Jane Vintage Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV®:12"x12" Dear Jane Printed Paper StackSmall Pearl self-adhesive gem stickers
- Paper mache book-shaped box
- 20" sheer ribbon
- Jewelry embellishments: heart-shaped locket & butterflies
- Cream craft paint
- Paper crafting punches or personal die cut machine: assorted flowers
- Embossing set
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Adhesive (including adhesive foam squares)
1. Paint the book-shaped box and the jewelry butterflies with cream paint. Allow paint to dry.
2. Cut desired print(s) from the Dear Jane stack to cover the outside of the box, allowing at least 1/2" extra to bend around the edges. If desired, emboss the paper with an embossing set. Use a strong adhesive to adhere the paper to the cover, wrapping the extra around the edges and trimming as needed.
3. Decorate the inside of the box with additional prints from the stack.
4. Adhere lace to the front of the cover.
5. Punch out flowers using various prints from the stack. Adhere flowers to the cover. Add pearl gem stickers to the center of the flowers.
6. Add ribbon to the center of the butterflies, as well as flowers and pearls. Use foam squares to attach the butterflies to the cover.
7. Tie a ribbon to the heart locket pendant. Adhere the locket to the cover.
8. Embellish the cover with more pearl stickers as desired.