1. Measure the height of candle.
2. Cut tissue paper slightly shorter than candle height.
3. Wrap cut tissue paper around candle. Cut off any excess so ends just meet together. Place cut tissue paper on work surface.
4. Create design of choice on tissue paper with glossy side down, matte side up, using markers, paint or colored pencils. Allow to dry.
5. Wrap tissue paper around candle securely, hold in place with fingers.
6. Use heat gun to adhere tissue paper to candle. The tissue paper will start to look wet as it adheres to the candle. Keep the gun moving so that it does not melt the candle too much. Take caution when using heat gun. Wax will be hot.
7. Allow candle to cool.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>