1. Measure the height of candle.
2. Cut tissue paper slightly shorter than candle height.
3. Wrap cut tissue paper around candle. Cut off any excess so ends just meet together. Place cut tissue paper on work surface.
4. Create design of choice on tissue paper with glossy side down, matte side up, using markers, paint or colored pencils. Allow to dry.
5. Wrap tissue paper around candle securely, hold in place with fingers.
6. Use heat gun to adhere tissue paper to candle. The tissue paper will start to look wet as it adheres to the candle. Keep the gun moving so that it does not melt the candle too much. Take caution when using heat gun. Wax will be hot.
7. Allow candle to cool.