Deco Mesh Fall Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One roll each large Deco Mesh in orange and brown
- Five seasonal floral picks of choice
- 1 pkg of 6mm chenille stems: Orange or brown
- 3-yd spool seasonal ribbon
- 18" wire wreath
- Wire cutters
- Measuring tape or yardstick
1. Unroll 3 feet of the orange Deco Mesh, twisting slightly before gathering & pinching together to attach to wire wreath form. Attach the twisted Deco Mesh at five locations on the wreath form with chenille stems. Deco Mesh should look full and go beyond the outside of the form.
2. Repeat step 1, adding brown Deco Mesh behind and outside of orange Deco Mesh to fill in until wreath form cannot be seen from front side of the wreath.
3. Create two ribbon loops (like a bow); pinch and wrap once around the middle with a chenille stem. Secure the bow where the Deco Mesh is secured to the wire wreath. Continue until all ribbon is used.
4. Arrange picks around wreath; secure with chenille stem.
5. Add chenille stems to back of wreath and twist to create a hanging loop.