DecoArt Media Crackle Paste 4oz-White
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available at every location.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
Dimensional Crackle Paste is a white paste that creates an eggshell cracking pattern as it air dries. It can be used alone or as a stencil paste. It can also be used build texture, and will give bigger cracks with thicker application. Media Crackle Paste can be tinted with up to 20% Media Fluid Acrylics.
How to use Crackle Paste
- If desired, apply a basecoat of Media Fluid Acrylics, which would be visible through cracks. Let dry. For added adhesion, apply Matte Medium and let dry before applying Crackle Paste. Size varies based on thickness of application.
- Use a palette knife to apply the paste over the stencil and then remove the stencil while the Crackle Paste is still wet. As the paste dries, it will begin to crack, showing the base color beneath.
- Media Crackle Paste can also be applied with a palette knife to build texture. The size of the cracks is determined by how thickly the paste is applied. Thicker application leads to bigger cracks.
- Media Crackle Paste can be tinted with up to 20% Media Fluid Acrylics. Cleans up with soap and water.
- Tips: Do not let products dry on brushes or tools. They clean up easily with soap and water. Do not try to force dry any of the crackle products with a heat tool, fan or blow dryer.
- Handling Code:
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >