Decorated Chair Backs
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulle - 2 yds for each chair
For longer fabric drape, use 3 yds
For two-color chair, use 2 yds of each color
- Hydrangeas - 2 stems each chair
- White pearl stems - 2 each chair
- Large ribbon bow - 2 rolls ribbon each chair
- Wire clippers
- Thin wire
- Tie length of tulle around chair back in a knot. Stretch the width around chair to "fluff" it wider. Trim uneven ends of knot. If using two colors, tie the two layers on together.
- Cut floral and pearl stems to 6' or 8' length and tuck in between chair and knot.
- For the white chair, make a large multi-loop bow with the ribbon for a long draped effect. Use length of wire to tie bow to knot on back of chair.