1. Cut two snowflake bands from white cardstock. With glue stick, attach one to green patterned cardstock. Trim edges with scallop edge shears.
2. Attach to red patterned cardstock. Trim edges with scallop edge shears. Attach the 3 layer band to the Mason jar with Zots.
3. Trace the cap onto the back of green cardstock. Cut out inside the circle and attach to cap with Zots.
4. Cut a narrow band from red patterned paper; attach to lid rim with Zots.
5. Fold red patterned paper into a small card. Glue snowflake band to front and back of card. Trim right edge with scallop shears.
6. On computer, print the outside and inside of the card. “M&M Cookies-in-a-Jar" is on the outside, the remainder of the recipe is on the inside.
7. Mat the outside label on red and green; attach with glue stick. Attach recipe inside with glue stick.
8. Punch a hole at the corner of the card, and tie under the jar rim with green ribbon.
9. Fill jar with dry ingredients.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.