1. Trim a sheet of cardstock into 1/4" strips with the paper trimmer.
2. Run the trimmed strips through the paper crimper, cut in half and crumple to make decorative “grass”.
3. Use the tag maker to punch a tag and the hang hole.
4. To create the bunny head, punch a daisy shape with the squeeze punch and trim off six petals, leaving two next to each other.
5. Bunny face: Punch two eyes from black cardstock with the 1/16" hand punch and a nose out of pink cardstock with the 1/4" heart hand punch. Adhere the eyes and nose to the bunny head.
6. Adhere bunny face to the center of the tag. Write child’s name underneath the bunny face.
7. Use a decorative ribbon to tie the tag to the basket.