SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Two 2" clay pots
- One 3" clay pot
- Jolee's® holiday lights embellishment
- Creatology™ Ornaments Activity Kit and Glitter Star Stickers
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Green acrylic paint
1. Paint one of the 2" clay pots and the 3" clay pot with green acrylic paint. Let dry.
2. Use glue gun to adhere the 2" unpainted pot right side up as the tree base inside the 3" pot. Then glue the painted 2" pot stacked on top of the 3" pot. Refer to photo for placement.
3. Peel off the adhesive on 4 of the largest stars and stick them back-to-back to create two double-sided stars. Slit the sets halfway to the middle and insert them into each other through those slots to create one 3-dimensional star for the top of the tree.
4. Decorate the tree with the ornament string. Drop the first light into the hole on the top of the tree and then drape the string around the tree. Come back up the tree with the strand and drop the last light into the hole at the top as well.
5. Use the glue gun to place a drop of glue in the hole to keep the lights in place. Apply another drop of glue onto the star to keep it in place on top of tree.
6. Finish the tree by peeling the ornament stickers and placing them attractively on tree. Also, glue on the gold disks in the kit and feel free to place any other decorations on tree.