- Conso® ready-to-finish footstool
- Trim*: nail twill or beaded trim
- Designer motifs
- Fabric: see manufacturers’ fabric requirements
- Staple gun, staples
- Measuring tape
DIRECTIONS: RS = Right side(s) WS = Wrong side(s)
1. *Measure all lengths of the footstool to add trim. Add 2" to 4" to each length for wrapping.
2. Lay fabric, RS down, on work surface. Place footstool on center of WS of fabric.
3. Start on one side; bring fabric up around to bottom side of footstool. Place 4 or 5 staples 1/2" apart. Repeat on opposite sides until all fabric is secured.
4. Fold corners like a present; staple down.
5. Begin under one end of the footstool. Staple several inches of trim to the underside, close to the edge. Wrap trim up & over the width of the footstool, then back underneath the other side. Overlap the ends slightly & staple. Repeat on other end of the footstool.
6. Trim around the the bottom edge of the footstool.
7. Embellish with designer motifs.
8. Turn footstool over & trim any excess fabric.