SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Colorbok® Dr. Seuss Everyday papers:
- Multicharacter white
- Seuss Stripe
- 5"x10" cellophane bag
- 5"x5" solid cardstock
- 9"x1¼" solid cardstock strip
- 1/8" ribbon, 14"-16" long
- Paper trimmer or craft knife
- Double-sided tape
- Stapler, optional
- Hole punch
- Treat of choice
1. Fold 5"x5" solid cardstock pieces in half for goodie bag header. Set aside.
2. For shorter cellophane bag, trim to the desired length. Shown trimmed to 6".
3. Fill bag with desired treat, fold over the top and slip place header in place. Staple or adhere with double-sided tape.
4. Adhere the 9"x1¼" solid cardstock strip to the Multicharacter paper and trim to cardstock size.
5. Create a vertical score on the strip 2" in from each side, and gently fold each at the score.
6. Punch three holes on each end of the strip. Stagger to create a more whimsical look.
7. Wrap strip around header. Tie in place with ribbon threaded through holes. Trim ends.
8. Embellish by cutting out characters on the papers and adhering to bag.
9. Repeat the previous steps for each bag. Make each bag unique with different colors of cardstock or different characters.