SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd. Nintendo® Pack Characters cotton fabric or print of choice
- 1/2" double fold bias tape
- Fabric glue
- Large sheet of poster board/news paper
- Multi Purpose Spray Adhesive/mask
- Create pattern: Lay lampshade at end of paper. Starting at the seam where the existing shade is glued together, trace a line from edges for pattern onto the paper along the top and bottom edge of the shade while rolling it. See the pattern download for reference. To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
- Place pattern on fabric, centering print as desired, trace and cut out fabric.
- Cover the working station with a drop cloth.
- Spray fabric with spray adhesive; fold one of the sides 1/2" in, hand press in place and apply adhesive to the folded area.
- Start in the center and working to the left and then to the right.
- When you reach the seam overlap cut edge.
- Glue hem tape in place with the fabric glue on top of fabric to create a finished look.
- Allow to dry before using it.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd34710
Available for U.S. Shipping Only