Decorative Mesh Holiday Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Floracraft® foam 16" wreath
- Design It® SimpleStyle® Decorative Mesh: red & white
- Floral pins
- Assorted coordinating ornaments
- Low-temp glue gun & glue sticks
1. Gather the end of the red mesh together and pin the end to the outside edge of the wreath. Measure out from this pin about 8"-10" and gather the mesh again at this point. Loop the mesh and pin the gathered section to the inside edge of the wreath opposite of the pinned end on the outside edge of the wreath. Adding glue to the end of the pins before inserting will give a more secure hold.
2. Measure out another 8"-10" from this pin. Gather the mesh again, loop the mesh and pin the gathered section to the outside edge of the wreath, about 1" away from the first pin. Continue this pattern, pinning at the outside edge, looping and pinning back to the inside edge. Pin each pin about 1” away from the last keeping the loops of the mesh tight together all the way around the wreath to completely cover. Upon completing, cut the mesh and pin the end to the wreath.
3. Cut 10" lengths of the white mesh. Roll the mesh up into a 1" diameter tube. Fold the tube in half and insert a floral pin thru the folded end. Pin the folded tube into the wreath between the loops of the red mesh. Continue pinning the white mesh tubes evenly spaced around the wreath.
4. Use the glue gun to glue the ornaments evenly spaced around the wreath to embellish.