Decorative Mesh Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FloraCraft® foam 16" extruded ring
- 12" blue decorative mesh
- Halloween tinsel garland
- Faux feathered owl
- Floral pins
- Low-temp glue gun & glue sticks
1. Gather one end of the decorative mesh together tightly. Secure the end to the front of the wreath with floral pins. Measure the mesh 6" up from the pin and gather tightly together again. Pin the gathered mesh section to the front of the wreath, about 3" from the first pin. Continue looping and pinning the mesh all the way around the front of the wreath. Cut the mesh at the first pin and secure the end to the wreath.
2. Repeat this process to cover the outside and inside edges of the wreath, completely concealing the foam ring.
3. Pin one end of the Halloween garland to the back of the wreath. Begin wrapping leaving about 6"-8" spaces between wraps. Pin again at end.
4. Pin the owl to the inside center of the wreath and glue to secure.