SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 fat quarters of coordinating fabric
-or- 1/4 yd of two coordinating fabrics
- Heat n Bond UltraHold Iron-on Adhesive
- 1/4" dowel rod
- Push pin or decorative pin
- Rotary cutter, ruler and mat
- Tacky glue
- Cut two 9" squares of fabric. With Heat n Bond sandwiched between the fabric, fuse wrong sides together, following manufacturer's instructions.
- Cut fused piece to 8" square.
- With ruler, draw a diagonal line from one corner to the opposite. Repeat for other corner. Cut from corner to 1/2" from center of square. Repeat for other corners.
- Bring corners to center of square and glue. Place dowel rod behind pinwheel.
- While glue is still drying, push pin through center of pinwheel and into top of dowel rod.